Wedding Songs

Tuesday


Hey brides! Are you struggling picking out special songs for your wedding? Well we have recommendations for your Processional, Recessional and Father/Daughter & Mother/Son songs! Many of these songs will also be great for the First Dance. 


  Processional Songs:

Make You Feel My Love-Adele
To Make You Feel My Love-Garth Brooks
Can’t Help Falling in Love-Elvis Presley
Riptide-Vance Joy
Somewhere Only We Know-Lily Allen
Let it Go-James Bay
1, 2, 3, 4- Feist
Yellow-Coldplay
Forever and for Always-Shania Twain
I Will Always Love You-Dolly Parton
I Choose You-Ryann Darling
Come Away with Me-Norah Jones
Lucky-Jason Mraz, Colbie Caillat
Home-Phillip Phillips
Halo-Beyoncé
Sweet Creature-Harry Styles
You're Still the One- Shania Twain
I’m Yours-Jason Mraz
Lovebug-Jonas Brothers
Married in a Gold Rush- Vampire Weekend feat Danielle Haim
She Will Be Loved-Maroon 5
Best Part-Daniel Caesar feat. H.E.R.
Falling Slowly-Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova (from the musical Once)
Hymn for the Weekend-Coldplay
Making Memories of Us-Keith Urban
Never Knew I Needed-Ne-Yo (from Princess & the Frog)
I See the Light-Mandy Moore & Zachary Levi (from Tangled)
Can You Feel the Love Tonight-Elton John (from Lion King)
Can You Feel the Love Tonight-Donald Glover & Beyoncé (from Lion King)
City of Stars-Ryan Gosling (from La La Land)
Andante Andante-Lily James (from Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again)



Photo by Jane and Co. Photography






















    Recessional Songs: 

Marry You-Bruno Mars
Treasure-Bruno Mars
Everything-Michael Buble
Kiss Me-Sixpence None the Richer
Signed, Sealed, Delivered-Stevie Wonder
Rhythm of Love-Plain White T’s
Wake Me Up (Acoustic)-Aloe Blacc
Islands in the Stream-Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton
Here Comes the Sun- The Beatles
Paradise- George Ezra
Crazy Little Thing Called Love-Queen
This Kiss-Faith Hill
I Wanna Dance with Somebody-Whitney Houston
You’re the One That I Want-Olivia Newton John & John Travolta
Love on Top-Beyoncé 
Daylight-Matt & Kim
Don’t Go Breaking My Heart-Elton John & Kiki Dee
Sugar-Maroon 5
I Do-Colbie Caillat
Best Day of My Life-American Authors
Closer to Love-Mat Kearney
Sucker-Jonas Brothers
Cowboy Take Me Away-The Chicks
Dance with Me Tonight-Olly Murs
I Got You Babe-Sonny & Cher
Say Hey (I Love You)-Michael Franti & Spearhead
Somebody Like You-Keith Urban
What a Feeling-One Direction
I’ve Had the Time of My Life-Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes
This Will Be-Natalie Cole
Loving You Easy- Zac Brown Band
Never Gonna Give You Up-Rick Astley
You Make My Dreams Come True-Hall & Oates
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough-Marvin Gaye, Tammi Terrell
Something That I Want-Grace Potter (from Tangled)
September-Earth, Wind & Fire



























Father/Daughter & Mother/Son Dance:

You’re Beautiful-James Blunt
God Bless the Broken Road-Rascal Flatts
My Little Girl-Tim McGraw
Daughters-John Mayer
Isn’t She Lovely-Stevie Wonder
I Hope You Dance-Lee Ann Womack
What a Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong
The Dance-Garth Brooks
A Song for Mama-Boys 2 Men
Greatest Love of All-Whitney Houston
Stand by Me- Ben E. King
Thinking out Loud-Ed Sheeran
Tiny Dancer-Elton John
Your Song-Elton John
Unforgettable-Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole
Runaway-The Corrs
I Will Always Love You-Dolly Parton
(Everything I Do) I Do it for You-Brandy
Better Together-Jack Johnson
I Cross My Heart-George Strait
Just the Way You Are-Billy Joel
You Are My Sunshine-Morgane & Chris Stapleton
Humble & Kind-Tim McGraw
Landslide-Fleetwood Mac
Landslide-The Chicks
Don’t Blink-Kenny Chesney
You’ll Be in My Heart-Phil Collins
I’ll Be There-Jackson 5
Because You Loved Me- Celine Dion
Sweet Pea-Amos Lee
I’ll Be Your Man (Song for a Daughter)-Zac Brown Band
Dream-Priscilla Ahn
Like Jesus Does-Eric Church
That’s What Mamas Do-Jason Matthews



Photo by Maggie Murray Creative
Photo by Sierra Storm Photography

























Instrumental versions of popular songs are also great options for any of these!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs